![]() |
| Crystal Castles! (Not my image) |
This blog was created to document the truly awkward events which commonly take place in my unusually awkward life.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Riding on the T and pissing people off!
After my many experiences on the T, which have included sexual harassment against me, attempted abductions by creepy old men, and Backstreet Boys singing by drunken homeless men...(I will go into detail about these stories some other time)....I've decided I too will ruin everyone's T experience and join in on the festivities! So I've recently been warming up my acting skills to appear as an acid-tripping, psychedelic loving hipster while blasting the SICKEST electro beats everrr to ward off creepsters and normal people alike. So far my plan has been to find an isolated seat in back, slouch down, close my eyes, and dance like I'm seizing in my chair (minus the foaming like a dog part) to songs like Baptism by Crystal Castles, which is literally like partying with Jesus. Seriously, check them out! They're CRAZYYYY!!!! And the best part is it's working!!! Every time I take a peak people are staring at me with disgust. That's right strangers!!! Leave Yianni alone and keep yo' creepy-ass salad fingers to yourselves!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment