Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1st!! UPDATE!!

Sorry for the long delay!

Let's see...this has basically been my week summed up:

 I watched a full Jersey Shore episode for the first time.....

Failed an interview single-handedly by referring to a centrifuge as "that spinny thing"

Went to Lucky Strike...saw some dumb drunk bitch almost drop a bowling ball on herself...laughed at her...

I signed up on youtube to post comments..so I posted on Cee Lo's music video Bright Lights Bigger City asking who the woman in the video was and first reply back i got was..  


"You have terrible taste in transvestites"  

..even though the woman I was commenting about in the video was definitely a woman! I don't understand all the hate hahaha. So I clicked on the kids name to see if he was cool/ determine if his opinion was worth listening to....and he had some trance/emo music and a picture of a zombie horse hanging itself with a noose...and I was so scared....but I felt better ...BUT THEN he started hatin' on my girl Coco Chandelier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzaOzOSl91Q&feature=feedf

and that just crossed...the line....

I don't think I'm gonna comment on youtube anymore... :/

1 comment:

  1. Yianni!! *finger wag* I'm disappointed in you that you forgot what a centrifuge was.

    ReplyDelete